Pretty old hard drives! 170mb + 631mb!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, I remember dial-up. The fact that you could access the Web with just a telephone line is still crazy to me, even though wifi is the norm now. And I was born in '99! It always sucked getting a phone call and seeing my printer ring and also get disconnected, really sucked! Still, I remember walmart connect from back in the day on my old Dell Dimension running Windows Me! That was quite the experience.

There maybe some here that have no idea what this is.... Those were the days when you could watch the picture you clicked appear on the screen... like someone unrolling an old scroll,...and it always seemed to paused at the best parts, I don't miss those days.

Polaroid, lol.

My first computer was an (and I'm not kidding) Abacus.🧮

Heh, I remember dial-up. The fact that you could access the Web with just a telephone line is still crazy to me, even though wifi is the norm now. And I was born in '99! It always sucked getting a phone call and seeing my printer ring and also get disconnected, really sucked! Still, I remember walmart connect from back in the day on my old Dell Dimension running Windows Me! That was quite the experience.
Your young!

I know I am not the only one here that remembers black and white tv’s. Then came a color screen to go on it that made the bottom part green, the middle a pinkish somewhat flesh tone and top part blue. Right after that came real color television, they were amazing even if you had to walk over and change the channel. Us kids were the earliest remotes for tv’s, grown up would say “go change it to channel this or that and the kids ran to be the one to get to do it. I still recall listening to shows on the radio late at night, like The Shadow, and many others. Oh yea, and there were no computers, we had books, real paper books.

The old saying is….

I’m not old as dirt, but I do recall when hills were invented…😂

Your young!

I know I am not the only one here that remembers black and white tv’s. Then came a color screen to go on it that made the bottom part green, the middle a pinkish somewhat flesh tone and top part blue. Right after that came real color television, they were amazing even if you had to walk over and change the channel. Us kids were the earliest remotes for tv’s, grown up would say “go change it to channel this or that and the kids ran to be the one to get to do it. I still recall listening to shows on the radio late at night, like The Shadow, and many others. Oh yea, and there were no computers, we had books, real paper books.

The old saying is….

I’m not old as dirt, but I do recall when hills were invented…😂

Oh, and the rabbit ear antennas.... with aluminum foil for better reception.

Back