silver cementing disaster??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long can i store this powder? im just going to store this powder until i can read up more on how to handle this.. and when i collect more i will stash it inside of the same test tubes lol thank you for the help.... im now on my second tube of copper in my cementing process -.- its still reacting

he says if its not from a cell to proceed differently? would i just follow that exactly?

should i keep adding copper till it no longer reacts? ( cementing process ) ive already added around 2 6" copper pipes and its still got a small reaction on the 3rd... my acid is filled to the top of a 1000ML beaker

You should probably let the copper stay in there over night. Always use a vessal that allows you room, it's not good to not have room for extra. What would you do if the cementing action added volume to the beaker.

Barren Realms 007 said:
You should probably let the copper stay in there over night. Always use a vessal that allows you room, it's not good to not have room for extra. What would you do if the cementing action added volume to the beaker.

yeah i know i was useing every single beaker during this one... i refined a large amount of silver and did not realize how much room it was going to take up... i placed the 1000ML beaker inside a tray to catch any overflow... i also placed an order for 2x 2000ML beakers and 2x 1000ML beakers along with a bigger funnel and more crucibles lol have to be ready for the next bath =D

Latest posts

Back