eScrapper's Material Shopping Cheat Sheet

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I will tell you first hand that this is a great way to make a noob like myself have a better understanding on how things should be priced out based on yields. Yes not all will agree with me but there is a lot of technical info all in one file. It will ease a lot of peoples minds from having to search through pages and pages of post to find answers. Another thing that should be pointed out is the fact that while yes the yields will fluctuate, but you get a general idea of what to look for so you don't fall as prey to a eBay scam or from others who claim what they have is more valuable then it really is.
Any business man/woman would appreciate the effort that went into this, thanks again.

I feel partially responsible at what unfolded here due to my first comment that I would gladly pay for this type of info as it is nicely done. It seems that my unhelpful comment sparkled thought that you might want to sell that document eventually.
I was only complimenting your work but I chose wrong way. I believe that I explained that to you yesterday in pm.

I was never implying you are going to sell that. So again sorry for probably leading discussion in here in wrong direction.
From all what happened in last 24 hours I can assure you that your guide will surface on ebay slightly modified and somebody will be claiming that as his work, experiments, research. It is simply inevitable as content of this forum is being harvested, repackaged and sold as we speak. I believe that all this was caused by bad timing and by my unhelpful unintentional first post where I suggested that ebay value of your work too. Once again sorry about that.

We sometimes react too fast but we have no problem to offer apology if we see that we made mistake. That is what makes this place special.

patnor1011 said:
I feel partially responsible at what unfolded here due to my first comment that I would gladly pay for this type of info as it is nicely done. It seems that my unhelpful comment sparkled thought that you might want to sell that document eventually.
I was only complimenting your work but I chose wrong way. I believe that I explained that to you yesterday in pm.
patnor DONT FEEL BAD OR RESPONSIBLE ,your comment have in NO WAY influence my thinking or what i said.

I am very happy that this was worked out. Not to beat a dead horse but I was shocked to see the verbal assaults back and forth. Water under the bridge for now as the jersey folk would say. My husband has ADD in high def, he actually has it at the opposite end of the spectrum where he is to focused on projects. Your info is something that he would decide to put together before he went to bed just to say he was able to do it and give people a foundation to start from, so your hard work and enthusiasm thats open for correction doesnt send up any red flags here, its a well documemted statistical platform that took alot of work to prepare, so we feel no ill intent.Your work is top notch in my book, just remember..... People are coming here for information and instruction, not a yahoo chat room.
Thank you for your contribution.

Cryslarz said:
I am very happy that this was worked out. Not to beat a dead horse but I was shocked to see the verbal assaults back and forth. Water under the bridge for now as the jersey folk would say. My husband has ADD in high def, he actually has it at the opposite end of the spectrum where he is to focused on projects. Your info is something that he would decide to put together before he went to bed just to say he was able to do it and give people a foundation to start from, so your hard work and enthusiasm thats open for correction doesnt send up any red flags here, its a well documemted statistical platform that took alot of work to prepare, so we feel no ill intent.Your work is top notch in my book, just remember..... People are coming here for information and instruction, not a yahoo chat room.
Very well stated, and I'm glad to see you decided to stay - WELCOME!

MMFJ said:
Cryslarz said:
Very well stated, and I'm glad to see you decided to stay - WELCOME!

I will stay here, no matter what some "foes" do say. :)

After my vacation in the end of august I will add more info into the document and will start posting videos on youtube, so stay tuned. :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, :)
just uploaded rev. 0.7.1 of my document. Added a bit of new info. Please PM me with your recommendations.

A quick note: renamed the title into "eScrap Refiners Gold Mining Guide". If you guys do not stone me with unhealthy criticism, I deeply feel it will grow up into fully fledged book, and my promise to the community - IT WILL STAY FREE, BUT COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. :)

Very nice work Victor. An added addition that would be nice would be the forum logo and a link to the forum for those who would wish to learn more on the subject.

Attachments

• goldrefinersmod.jpg
    goldrefinersmod.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 393
Palladium said:
Very nice work Victor. An added addition that would be nice would be the forum logo and a link to the forum for those who would wish to learn more on the subject.

Will do this in next Revision.

Thanks Victor for this great document. This very valuable information for a beginner like me all in one place,

I dont know if yield are right or not but it great starting point to go shopping for escrap on Ebay or other.

When i will have experiment with escrap i will share my number with you to update or confirm your list of yield

Thanks a lot,

Luc.

thank you for your great document. As a thank you note to you and to the board (still learning, your future help is welcomed in advance), I put this spreadsheet together to calculate real time the value of karat and filled gold that I've been selling on Ebay. It can also be used to calculate (based on your document numbers) the value of any scrap. I may eventually change it to use your yields in the calculations. I reserve the right to continue to sell it on ebay. It was developed under Excel 2010. I believe it will also work under Excel 2007. Have not yet tested under Excel 2013.

Attachments

• gold calculator V1.0.zip
    33 KB · Views: 80
As Newby at this I appreciate the effort that has gone into the work of the Cheat Sheet. It helps me to look at things in a new light.
From the little I've read I think one has to be flexible when looking at yields because there are so many variables that can effect the end result.
I may never get to the refining my own gold but at least I will collect what I can.

madmax said:
From the little I've read I think one has to be flexible when looking at yields because there are so many variables that can effect the end result.

Very wise statement. I can see you have been reading and learned from what you have read.

Thank you Vic, this is one of the best I have seen and together with my other sources is very handy.

Best wishes,
AuH-R

Thank you Vic, this is one of the best I have seen and together with my other sources is very handy.

Best wishes,
AuH-R

Latest posts

Back