eScrapper's Material Shopping Cheat Sheet

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely done! Thank you -

Can't find info on Sun Micro UltraSparc II CPUs & more ... Any idea where to look, please?

Many Thanks.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/search.php?keywords=+UltraSparc+II&terms=all&author=&sv=0&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

To add to your list- VIA C3 processor 1.2GHz - just had assayed at 0.1G per processor i.e. 2.93G per Kg

TheGuardian said:
As far as the yield information of CPU's in the file, are these the yields of the pins, or the amount of gold the CPU has in its entirety?

The numbers reflect the total amount of Au, using best possible practices and yielding the maximum per each.

Also, don't expect those numbers if you are recovering from small lots of material, you are not going to get those numbers from single CPUs, it's far more difficult to recover from small lots rather than larger.

Scott

The pdf is great for some one looking for a guide to shoot for, like me. The results will vary as stated by others, depending on several factors. Any one with a little common sense realizes that. If they don't have that common sense, they probably shouldn't try this. Thank you V for the work and effort. Just my .02 mcw

Really, really, enjoyed the pdfs.
Loved the beautiful pics included in the presentation. Im a visual type fella. :mrgreen:
Also a super big fan of finger foils, so thanks for that data.
Really old Gold plated pins get my mouth watering also. Ive got several lbs. of some really heavily plated clean dull dark Gold (no solder or silver) oldies that im saving till I know 100% what im doing.
The data to be had everywhere on GRF is just well...........staggering..............and never ending..................

Dave

Hello to all eScrappers!
Been reading the forum for past three weeks - great job, guys!

Decided to drop my penny into the community bin.

Attached is the "eScrapper's Material Shopping Cheat Sheet" I am working on. Lots of the data in the document is collected through the Internet. I made this a handy cheat sheet for myself, first of all. No bias numbers here. If you find any odd numbers, please let me know, and I will fix it. Hopefully, it will help you save time and money when calculating your eScrap $$$ worth.

Instead of crawling the Net for indefinite time in the search of contradictory info on PM yields, I think it will benefit everyone to have the most on one page.

NOTE: The list of files is available for revision reference only. Will keep only three downloads of latest revisions. Please make sure you downloaded the latest one with the highest Rev. number.

This documents is distributed free of charge. Not to be sold.
Any comments, corrections and suggestions are very welcome. And please, no BS comments.
You have just become my favorite person for the day...maybe even year. I have been looking for a simple picture/document/etc that described exactly what you did.
Thank you so much for your hard work!

I came across this on accident today. Just want to say thank you to the author, I can’t imagine the amount of time and patience and dedication you put into creating this. I’m super appreciative to have been able to download it for my notes 😁

Old post and not sure if the author is still following but its a nice quick resource. Only thing I would change is to standardize yields to per kilogram when the yield is in grams... makes doing math and comparing yields easier than having to convert some values.

Here's a handy trick. If you move your cursor over a member's name or avatar on their post, a box will pop up showing when a member joined, and the last time they visited.

Dave

Back