Platuim ore

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many substances that react with or behaves as catalysts for Peroxide.
So if that is considered a test, it will for all practical purposes only say that something reacts with the Peroxide.
For pure metals it is a different story, one might get some indications on the reaction speed compared to other metals.
Umm, what other 'solid metal' minerals can turn Oxygen into pure water?

Hold on a second. Electrons and Protons have mass...correct?
And the mass number on the periodic table is the relative average weight/density of said minerals'/elements' isoptopes correct?
How bout this, I broke through the veil....
A little tough being called every name in the book for figuring out all the shit thats so obvious.... Sorry and not sorry, I'm just,
well, one of the Chosen.
No more lies and confusion for the sake of money...or more importantly - Enlightenment
We are One
Enjoy the pics you wont understand
There is a lot of things not making sense here.

First of all stop the "Religious" references or you are permanently out, we do not allow politics or religion in here.

Second, how are you going to make an alloy where even the most plentiful component is heavier than the alloy itself.
60 ish% of Lead at 11.34
39 ish % of Iridium at 22.5
And your alloy seem to be 10.91 which may or may not coincide with a impure silver alloy.

Maybe if you have a very bad casting with a lot of bubbles inside.

I feel this need some more explanation, so please indulge us.

Umm, what other 'solid metal' minerals can turn Oxygen into pure water?
That can not be done, even in colliders.

But since you quoted my reference to decomposing Hydrogen Peroxide, I assume it is just a mewre inaccuracy from your side.
There are plentiful substances that act as catalysts for Hydrogen Peroxide.
Actually it do not need one, since it is decomposing to Hydrogen and Water by itself ia very slow steady manner.
But of the materials I can remember from the top of my head is Silver and all the PGMs are the most prominent.

Hold on a second. Electrons and Protons have mass...correct?
And the mass number on the periodic table is the relative average weight/density of said minerals'/elements' isoptopes correct?
How bout this, I broke through the veil....
A little tough being called every name in the book for figuring out all the shit thats so obvious.... Sorry and not sorry, I'm just,
well, one of the Chosen.
No more lies and confusion for the sake of money...or more importantly - Enlightenment
We are One
Enjoy the pics you wont understand
Don't mean to step on toes.
But it's often pointed out that we should use correct terms in our discussions.
Protons and Nutrons determine the atomic weight of an atom. Electrons are not reflected in the periodic table.
Isotopes are what reflect Electron count.
At least this is my understanding.
Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

There is a lot of things not making sense here.

First of all stop the "Religious" references or you are permanently out, we do not allow politics or religion in here.

Second, how are you going to make an alloy where even the most plentiful component is heavier than the alloy itself.
60 ish% of Lead at 11.34
39 ish % of Iridium at 22.5
And your alloy seem to be 10.91 which may or may not coincide with a impure silver alloy.

Maybe if you have a very bad casting with a lot of bubbles inside.

I feel this need some more explanation, so please indulge us.
Hey brother this isn't from our time man.
This journey has being going on for a few years. It was unknowingly discussed on Reddit from someone I contacted.
Stanford, Indiana, Smithsonian, Alloying and metalurgical companies, Antique Roadshow and much much more. And well, I know it doesnt make sense. But weird thing is, I walked into a goldshop way after(months)
I found and played with that alloying calculator. And of course the semi shock that I felt when it matched perfectly...
Doesnt make sense.

Protons and Nutrons determine the atomic weight of an atom. Electrons are not reflected in the periodic table.
Slightly off.
Electrons have mass although very minute.
The Isotopes are defined by the number of extra Neutrons.
The number Electrons are defined by the Protons and Electrons also defines the chemical properties of a substance.

I know that the mass number, is the realative average densities/mass for all the isotopes for said element. Please look how different in specific gravity or density say -
Platinum 189 vs Platinum 195
Both are solid Platinum metal - Much different densities. Now take all the isoptopes and do math. That true density number is right there in the middle.
The average density

Hey brother this isn't from our time man.
This journey has being going on for a few years. It was unknowingly discussed on Reddit from someone I contacted.
Stanford, Indiana, Smithsonian, Alloying and metalurgical companies, Antique Roadshow and much much more. And well, I know it doesnt make sense. But weird thing is, I walked into a goldshop way after(months)
I found and played with that alloying calculator. And of course the semi shock that I felt when it matched perfectly...
Doesnt make sense.
Unless it is an exceptional bad cast it do not add up.

Unless it is an exceptional bad cast it do not add up.
Alchemy ?
Orichalcum ?
I don't know, I've been wanting to donate it sell it, to anybody or people - smarter than me. But honestly, no one knows - or they just dont want to tell me.
There is a little incredible secret about it though.

I know that the mass number, is the realative average densities/mass for all the isotopes for said element. Please look how different in specific gravity or density say -
Platinum 189 vs Platinum 195
Both are solid Platinum metal - Much different densities. Now take all the isoptopes and do math. That true density number is right there in the middle.
The average density
Almost correct, it is the average atomic mass of all the Isotopes in the material, but say nothing about densities.

Alchemy ?
Orichalcum ?
I don't know, I've been wanting to donate it sell it, to anybody or people - smarter than me. But honestly, no one knows - or they just dont want to tell me.
There is a little incredible secret about it though.
if it is going to sell it needs a verified history (provenance), I would have guessed it as a prank.

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
if it is going to sell it needs a verified history (providence), I would have guessed it as a prank.
I would never waste time. When you hold it wow....everyone and I mean everyone feels the energy pooring off it.
Truth of the matter is, I broke the circuit that was running through it. Well, all the pointless XRF tests I had done to it - so ignorant on my part.
It had its own energy...
Constant flow of 9.6-10 v
I know, sounds trollish but true.
And even though I've been told to be careful with it, lock it up keep it safe!!!
Nah, I treasure hunt, and rock and gem hunt, and coin hunt, and whatever else I would like to learn about - that might help benefit financially - for others.
2 beer for everyone

I would never waste time. When you hold it wow....everyone and I mean everyone feels the energy pooring off it.
Truth of the matter is, I broke the circuit that was running through it. Well, all the pointless XRF tests I had done to it - so ignorant on my part.
It had its own energy...
Constant flow of 9.6-10 v
I know, sounds trollish but true.
And even though I've been told to be careful with it, lock it up keep it safe!!!
Nah, I treasure hunt, and rock and gem hunt, and coin hunt, and whatever else I would like to learn about - that might help benefit financially - for others.
2 beer for everyone
Where did you find it and so on would be a part of the equation.
Conclusion will then be that it is a fake, right?

Unless you get your facts straight not many will believe you.
You have heard about the Duck haven't you?

Where did you find it and so on would be a part of the equation.
Conclusion will then be that it is a fake, right?

Unless you get your facts straight not many will believe you.
You have heard about the Duck haven't you?
I bought this in a blind auction. lol..my own
blind auction. Its a story..
And the Duck?

I bought this in a blind auction. lol..my own
blind auction. Its a story..
And the Duck?
You know the story, if it walks like Duck....

If there is no History it is probably a prank, scam or just plain fake.
The casting is quite rough, except from where it have been ground/polished or handled.

Back