What have we been doing lately?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never much fun to watch when they eat the fruits of your labor in the garden! They went from cute to appetizing 20 years ago when I moved into the woods.
I know that feeling. I don't mind harvesting them, just thinking a lone youngster might attract something more substantial.

Good point @Shark, if I have to schlep it out of the woods it’s better if the trip to the butcher is worth the effort! Especially since the butcher I found makes venison hot dogs, good to bring him as many pounds as I can.

Good point @Shark, if I have to schlep it out of the woods it’s better if the trip to the butcher is worth the effort! Especially since the butcher I found makes venison hot dogs, good to bring him as many pounds as I can.
Hot dogs sounds good. We get a lot of ours made into Bologna and Bacon, and occasionally Summer Sausage. And always a few steaks around.

I guess its here we can write about what is going on in the recent days,
I have had some misunderstandings come by my way, that made me question.
I guess thats part of life and nothing that earns any attention.
I was approched by a possible friend, and with no ill intentions at all from me, that possible friend blocked my number and sent me a rude message.
Not even give the descency to respond.
And even though i am a big strong guy with the history i got, i find myself getting sad and it leaves a feeling of being used or abused in a strange way.
I guess, in the real world where i do live the blame is on me.
Be real careful on the internet, just because this gets to be a familiar place dont think of people as familiar faces.
I belive that was the mistake made in my case, and its a real easy mistake to make.

I do want to put this officially, (maybe better termed publicly).
I am not angry on anyone, i am a very peacefull man today.
I wish each and everyone that uses this platform a long and prosperous life.
And for the love of god and everything holy, use gloves. för helvete

I guess its here we can write about what is going on in the recent days,
I have had some misunderstandings come by my way, that made me question.
I guess thats part of life and nothing that earns any attention.
I was approched by a possible friend, and with no ill intentions at all from me, that possible friend blocked my number and sent me a rude message.
Not even give the descency to respond.
And even though i am a big strong guy with the history i got, i find myself getting sad and it leaves a feeling of being used or abused in a strange way.
I guess, in the real world where i do live the blame is on me.
Be real careful on the internet, just because this gets to be a familiar place dont think of people as familiar faces.
I belive that was the mistake made in my case, and its a real easy mistake to make.

I do want to put this officially, (maybe better termed publicly).
I am not angry on anyone, i am a very peacefull man today.
I wish each and everyone that uses this platform a long and prosperous life.
And for the love of god and everything holy, use gloves. för helvete
I heard something the other day in a sodium making video that was done by some german (i guess kids). One of them said -There are the bold chemist, and there are the old chemist (in broken english) but there are no bold and old chemist.
I really liked that

Latest posts

Back