• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Where can I sell calaverite ore(contains 3~7kg of gold per ton)?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are too hung up on the Calvarite.
He is asking on where to get his ore analysed.
In order to get it analysed he need to know where to take it.

I for instance have no idea where I should take a piece of ore to get it analysed in my own country.
Simply because that is not what I usually do.
I might find out if it became important to me, but not without some research.

Are there scammers in China, yes there are, is the OP a scammer?

Not necessarily, it is yet to be discovered.
So give the guy a chance to prove himself or to reveal himself.
If you read he's post carefully you understand it's a scam . Sorry with all my respect you are a great refiner as far as I know . Things goes by science . Ores been found is documented by science .calvarite it's extremely rare ore . And very easy to extract gold from it don't even need analyses .the way he's placed he's thread .he doesn't know nothing about telluride gold ores . He didnt do a good research before he placed he's add sorry .a scam .

Biom, remember your first few posts on the forum? So many couldn't understand what you were trying to say then. This may be the same thing, just a different language. Let's give it a little time and see how it works out. It would be a shame to push someone away because of a language barrier.

Oreo is a favorite type of cookie in the U.S. What some European countries call biscuits.
I’m not entirely sure who you posted this for, but I guess more or less everyone on the planet knows what Oreo is.

I asked Biom what he meant with his quotes, the way it was done made no sense to me.

If you read he's post carefully you understand it's a scam . Sorry with all my respect you are a great refiner as far as I know . Things goes by science . Ores been found is documented by science .calvarite it's extremely rare ore . And very easy to extract gold from it don't even need analyses .the way he's placed he's thread .he doesn't know nothing about telluride gold ores . He didnt do a good research before he placed he's add sorry .a scam .
If you care to read my posts you will see that I do not say it is not a scam, nor do I say it is a scam.
Please turn down the tone a notch or two, you are way too hung up on the Calvarite.

So he is not as good as you with identifying ores, Tellurides, Calvarite and minerals.

Lack of knowledge do not equal scam.
As lack of proper language does neither equal scam.

So please give this a day or two and things will be sorted out.

I’m not entirely sure who you posted this for, but I guess more or less everyone on the planet knows what Oreo is.

I asked Biom what he meant with his quotes, the way it was done made no sense to me.
I may have read that wrong.

It once cost me $28 to ship a package of Oreos to Vietnam. My father was there off and on for 8 years and never found them there. So I was not sure they were that far reaching.

Biom, remember your first few posts on the forum? So many couldn't understand what you were trying to say then. This may be the same thing, just a different language. Let's give it a little time and see how it works out. It would be a shame to push someone away because of a language barrier.
I just don't like no body from the forum to fall for this . It's easy to fool some one .and take there money . Language problem can be solved . It's just communication . But to claim a falls information .
If you care to read my posts you will see that I do not say it is not a scam, nor do I say it is a scam.
Please turn down the tone a notch or two, you are way too hung up on the Calvarite.

So he is not as good as you with identifying ores, Tellurides, Calvarite and minerals.

Lack of knowledge do not equal scam.
As lack of proper language does neither equal scam.

So please give this a day or two and things will be sorted out.

I just don't like no body from the forum to fall for this . It's easy to fool some one .and take there money . Language problem can be solved . It's just communication . But to claim a falls information .
Sorry I do understand . With all my respect

Hummm... So my biscuit and gravy is like kibbles and bits over there?
Interesting! 🤣
at our age we should not eat biscuits and gravy - my best friend and business partner just had widow maker stints put in - over 80% blocked another artery at 80% plus blocked at with a stint put in - at 2 pm today - your health and biscuits with gravy do not match well at my age 60
Mark

I'll fight over my biscuits and gravy! Throw in some bacon too! It was just a few years ago they were telling us red meat was bad for us. I'm fit as a fiddle and really don't put a lot of stock in a lot of what they promote. If i'm not mistaken they even changed the number of food groups. Fats are a part of the human diet. The most important part of diet to me is NOT eating all this processed food and instead eating naturally unadulterated food off the land your body can process. Now the Oreo part i will agree with. Processed sugar is a no no for me in almost all forms. This will really open your eyes here >>>>

You are too hung up on the Calvarite.
He is asking on where to get his ore analysed.
In order to get it analysed he need to know where to take it.
Correct - or at least that is how I read his first post --- he wants to get it assayed - but he does not know where to get it assayed - so he is asking about that

Then - once he gets it assayed - he hopes to maybe sell it

One thing he has never said is ----- I have tons of it - who wants to buy it

In fact he says -----------

Where can I anaylsis this specimen?

Per the bold print - so it appears to me that he has a specimen - that he would like to find out its real value of - so that he can then try to sell the specimen for a fair price

At this point - I hope that all of you that are screaming scam, scam, scam have not scarred this guy away

Why - because if he has gone away - & all he is really trying to do is sell a specimen - the opportunity for a member to buy that specimen is now likely gone

I normally don't do this - but for a bit more of a back ground on this I am going to post what he posted to me in a PM this morning ------

You are right.
Only you understand me.
I can't talk all about them, but I can talk some.
About 6~7years ago, my uncle spent this specimen to Canada for analyzing.
The result is that it contained 5~7 Kg of gold per ton.
I want to know it's true.
my uncle suddenly passed away, I can't know how to and where to.
You are so wise.
Thanks. Help me...

Bold print done by me - so I think he has a specimen - his uncle had it assayed - his uncle told him the assay results - he wants to confirm the assay results - before he tries to sell the specimen
So give the guy a chance to prove himself or to reveal himself.
So yes - I totally agree - the guy deserves a chance !!!

Kurt

understand sugar to an extent - no healing within (well, at least almost a true impediment) ------ this could be a diff rogues thread
go get a catherization then we will discuss the rest by the way, when are you ready to do some work? Its probably my fault - so busy right now

Correct - or at least that is how I read his first post --- he wants to get it assayed - but he does not know where to get it assayed - so he is asking about that

Then - once he gets it assayed - he hopes to maybe sell it

One thing he has never said is ----- I have tons of it - who wants to buy it

In fact he says -----------

Per the bold print - so it appears to me that he has a specimen - that he would like to find out its real value of - so that he can then try to sell the specimen for a fair price

At this point - I hope that all of you that are screaming scam, scam, scam have not scarred this guy away

Why - because if he has gone away - & all he is really trying to do is sell a specimen - the opportunity for a member to buy that specimen is now likely gone

I normally don't do this - but for a bit more of a back ground on this I am going to post what he posted to me in a PM this morning ------

You are right.
Only you understand me.
I can't talk all about them, but I can talk some.
About 6~7years ago, my uncle spent this specimen to Canada for analyzing.
The result is that it contained 5~7 Kg of gold per ton.
I want to know it's true.
my uncle suddenly passed away, I can't know how to and where to.
You are so wise.
Thanks. Help me...

Bold print done by me - so I think he has a specimen - his uncle had it assayed - his uncle told him the assay results - he wants to confirm the assay results - before he tries to sell the specimen

So yes - I totally agree - the guy deserves a chance !!!

Kurt
Ok now is it 3 to 7 kilo a ton or 5 to 7 kilo a ton . Ores goes by mesurment by ton specimen goes by measurements of percent . You can't measure a specimen by ton .

Back