Screen Readable Copy of Hoke's Book

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
As I am a beginner, I am impatient to read it.
Thanks a lot at you all! :p I think you did an incredible work.
Happy to enter this forum! :)
LuckyP.

Another way to look at hoke...

Hokes book has very limited pics. None of which do justice to showing off the reactions she describes in "clear vessels." This forum acts almost as a supplement to the book through the miracle of technological proliferation. People get on here and try processes and photograph their set ups and photograph their result and post them here. It's almost as though this forum helps visualize what hoke speaks of.

While hokes book is the primary step by step for information - this forum has, by nature, become a symbiotic coupling with it. Easily providing images from multiple people trying multiple processes with an endless amounts of results.

Keep both in mind as you learn and move forward.

This is awesome!!!! all the questions are answered here. Thank you much. I have degenerative disc disease in my lower back. Used to do construction work and now have to find some thing else to do so. I have started e cycling. Looking forward to trying some of these techniques out. THANKS AGAIN. WOOPEE YIPPEEE YO

Thank you. I did read a copy I found online before I joined this forum but I downloaded your copy as I understand there may be some additional info in there that may or may not have been in the old copy I found online.

Thank you so very much . Ive been making alot of mistakes. Hopefully i wont be anymore unnessary ones now

I would like to thank you and all others for your efforts in providing this information. The contribution is a priceless tool. Cheers!

Thank you, Dave. Looks like this book will be VERY helpful in the coming months/years.

kcm

I have yet to able to DL any copy of this book from any link i have found . Only " you are not authorized" or similar.

markk said:
I have yet to able to DL any copy of this book from any link i have found . Only " you are not authorized" or similar.

Try these;
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16555

jimdoc said:
markk said:

Try these;
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16555

I get the same thing . in my DL list it says interrupted : Forbidden

If i just click the links instead of saving content I get a new page and the " you are not authorized " error . I try logging in on that page and refreshing but still no DL

The only time I've seen a not authorized message is if I wasn't logged into the forum. If you'll send me a PM with your email address, I'll email a copy to you.

Dave

Edit to add, Wow, I just checked the link in the first post of this thread to make sure it was working, which it was for me. It's been downloaded 4,765 times!

FrugalRefiner said:
2,225 downloads so far! I'm happy so many have found it useful!

Dave
you will have more happy customer as soon as I figure out why I can not Dl it. Still mystifying me .

Hey anybody, why am I having problems downloading the screen readable book here on my Samsung galaxy.it sends me to site that sells badges, I don't need no stinking badges

Oggy, I'm afraid I can't help with any issues regarding a smartphone as I have one of the few remaining dumb, flip phones. If you can't get the download to work, please send me a PM and we'll figure out a way to get you a copy.

Dave

Back