Screen Readable Copy of Hoke's Book

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a bit of a phone nerd.. I like to root and do all sorta of dorky stuff that doesn't matter to most people, so I have a few phones and tablets.

I just tried downloading it on all devices, and it worked.
OG droid, droid 2 global, droid 4, lg2, lg3, lg4, samsung galaxy s5, s7.

No troubles.

Oggy, do you have the newest download manager from the playstore? An aftermarket one? Do you have enough space on your download directory partition? Are you using chrome or the samsung browser? What error is it returning?

You can pm me so we dont clutter this thread

Edit: also my kids amazon fire had no issue

new to this forum, thanks so much for hokes book in pdf. Is there a similar resource for refining from black sands also? learning my way around. :) blessings.

Late to the thread I know, but I wanted to express my gratitude for your work on this document! The copy hosted on Scribd after page 83 had overlapping text and was illegible for me. So thank you for putting this together!!

A saturday at work with some peace and quiet finally allowed me to print this double sided, and folded, (the wrong way,..)
Thank you so very much for putting this together. Reading hoke's on cell phone is no fun.
Martijn.

For those who may find this thread in the future, there is also a printer friendly version available in my signature line. I'm glad so many have enjoyed it.

Dave

I’m new and I want to read your book but I can’t seem to figure out where it is after I click on it

When you click on the attachment in the first post of this thread, it should download a copy of the book to your computer. You should be able to open it or save it to your computer.

Dave

there is hindi version of this book??
Google has a translate feature but it will not translate over 300 pages. It may be possible to do if you could split the PDF file using something that is able to edit PDF files into say two files that are less than 300 pages each. Not sure if it can be done, but needing the translation I would try it if you can work with the PDF file with a PDF editor. From a quick search, this looks interesting, not sure of the cost but they offer a free download. Free PDF Reader - Open & read PDF documents, 100% free

Good luck

Google has a translate feature but it will not translate over 300 pages. It may be possible to do if you could split the PDF file using something that is able to edit PDF files into say two files that are less than 300 pages each. Not sure if it can be done, but needing the translation I would try it if you can work with the PDF file with a PDF editor. From a quick search, this looks interesting, not sure of the cost but they offer a free download. Free PDF Reader - Open & read PDF documents, 100% free

Good luck
thank you sir and could you tell me how i recovery of Rh after gold and silver then pd recovery ??

Back