• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Where can I sell calaverite ore(contains 3~7kg of gold per ton)?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whether this is a scam or not I would like to say that calaverite ore can contain as high as 95 percent returns from this Telluride ore and it is possible he is being honest . However if he has only one assay of a small amount and is then calculating by the ounce to get his kilogram he maybe jumping the gun a little . I am a licenced prospector and own my own claims. I have recently discovered calaverite that is so rich in Telluride gold that I might lean towards his story being believable . Sounds more like he or she is new in the field and is asking for help . When I find a refinery that will take mine I will be very pleased . However so far refining it myself may be much more profitable. I have tons and tons of it .

I live in one of the most gold prolific areas in the world next to Africa . The porcupine district . Here I have found gold walking the streets and railroad tracks. If he is right someone should help him out here .Proper Assays of a ton or more of good material will reveal the proper count. Good luck to you .

Every thing just stoped .no answer how this end . Where is every body ...... ?
It stopped because they don't beleive you . Half ounce per ton of normal paydirt is more believable and 3 per ton is pretty high and both mineable. However this is Calaverite and most aren't familiar with this rare crystal form of gold . It is worth more than gold and you should seek professional help here . Turn towards the prospectors association forums for good advice and financial help if you need it. Calaverite is rare and beautiful and and very rich in gold but also associated with many other valuable minerals like silver and platinum . Know what you really have could give higher returns than you might think . I was looking at museum sample cleaned at a museum no bigger than my thumb . They wanted over 16000.00 for it . Look online and study these prices and you will see Calaverite is rare and valuable . Good luck

It stopped because they don't beleive you . Half ounce per ton of normal paydirt is more believable and 3 per ton is pretty high and both mineable. However this is Calaverite and most aren't familiar with this rare crystal form of gold . It is worth more than gold and you should seek professional help here . Turn towards the prospectors association forums for good advice and financial help if you need it. Calaverite is rare and beautiful and and very rich in gold but also associated with many other valuable minerals like silver and platinum . Know what you really have could give higher returns than you might think . I was looking at museum sample cleaned at a museum no bigger than my thumb . They wanted over 16000.00 for it . Look online and study these prices and you will see Calaverite is rare and valuable . Good luck
Lol, I can find dozens of genuine calaverite specimens that weigh OUNCES are are no where close to the price you're claiming. The MOST expensive sample I'm finding that actually sold weighed 279 grams and went for $1255, from a very well-known long-time mineral dealer in Farmingdale, NJ with nearly 10,000 positive ratings from customers.

Whether this is a scam or not I would like to say that calaverite ore can contain as high as 95 percent returns from this Telluride ore and it is possible he is being honest . However if he has only one assay of a small amount and is then calculating by the ounce to get his kilogram he maybe jumping the gun a little . I am a licenced prospector and own my own claims. I have recently discovered calaverite that is so rich in Telluride gold that I might lean towards his story being believable . Sounds more like he or she is new in the field and is asking for help . When I find a refinery that will take mine I will be very pleased . However so far refining it myself may be much more profitable. I have tons and tons of it .
Uhm, a 'telluride' that's 95% gold by weight... is just gold contaminated with a trace of telluride. It's NOT calaverite ore.

Calaverite has a formula of AuTe2. It has a molecular mass of 452 grams/mol. Of that, 255 grams/mol are tellurium. The highest gold recovery you could get from a sample of ABSOLUTELY PURE CALAVERITE would be 56% by mass.

Peddle this nonsense on a site populated by morons who are gullible simps with zero intelligence... like Tiktok. It's not gonna work here.

Not true
Uhm, a 'telluride' that's 95% gold by weight... is just gold contaminated with a trace of telluride. It's NOT calaverite ore.

Calaverite has a formula of AuTe2. It has a molecular mass of 452 grams/mol. Of that, 255 grams/mol are tellurium. The highest gold recovery you could get from a sample of ABSOLUTELY PURE CALAVERITE would be 56% by mass.

Peddle this nonsense on a site populated by morons who are gullible simps with zero intelligence... like Tiktok. It's not gonna work here.
Yes if it's a claim of tons of calvarite it will a big world wide problem

Any body that find calvarite in big amount wich it's very rare .it's hard to believe they will posted in any forum . Calvarite just very rare .and hard to find

Thanks for beleaving me.
It's ture.
I am sharing my calaverite ore here.

Attachments

• IMG_20220822 (3).jpg
    IMG_20220822 (3).jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220822 (4).jpg
    IMG_20220822 (4).jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220822 (5).jpg
    IMG_20220822 (5).jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
Thanks for beleaving me.
It's ture.
I am sharing my calaverite ore here.
By what you define this as calaverite ore ? Just seeing it, nothing resembling calaverite. Do you have assay ? Or you really found some rocks - and that´s all ? Calaverite as telluride has shiny metallic luster, and is greyish in colour.
Where did it came from ? Side of the road or some known location, where calaverite is known to be present ?

Do you have assay ?
This is what he posted to me in a PM -----

You are right.
Only you understand me.
I can't talk all about them, but I can talk some.
About 6~7years ago, my uncle spent this specimen to Canada for analyzing.
The result is that it contained 5~7 Kg of gold per ton.

I want to know it's true.

my uncle suddenly passed away, I can't know how to and where to.
You are so wise.
Thanks. Help me...

Bold print by me

That said - it's hard to tell from the pics he posted - when I try to enlarge the pics they get quite blurry - but they do look like a (possible) ore

I would like to see some closer up pics of individual pieces (rocks/ore)

Based on what he told me in (above) PM - & the pics he has now provide ------------

He is asking for help with this small amount he has (& not trying to sell TONS)

He is FIRST asking - how/where to test to confirm what his uncle told him !!!

THEN - how to best get it's value - if it indeed has value ???

So - IMO - we should be trying to help him with that as that is the purpose of this forum (instead of speculating its a scam)

I will say one more time --- he is asking for help !!!

He just is not saying it well as English is clearly not his native language

Kurt

By what you define this as calaverite ore ? Just seeing it, nothing resembling calaverite. Do you have assay ? Or you really found some rocks - and that´s all ? Calaverite as telluride has shiny metallic luster, and is greyish in colour.
Where did it came from ? Side of the road or some known location, where calaverite is known to be present ?
Just scam ask him to send you 10 gram to test .

This is what he posted to me in a PM -----

You are right.
Only you understand me.
I can't talk all about them, but I can talk some.
About 6~7years ago, my uncle spent this specimen to Canada for analyzing.
The result is that it contained 5~7 Kg of gold per ton.

I want to know it's true.

my uncle suddenly passed away, I can't know how to and where to.
You are so wise.
Thanks. Help me...

Bold print by me

That said - it's hard to tell from the pics he posted - when I try to enlarge the pics they get quite blurry - but they do look like a (possible) ore

I would like to see some closer up pics of individual pieces (rocks/ore)

Based on what he told me in (above) PM - & the pics he has now provide ------------

He is asking for help with this small amount he has (& not trying to sell TONS)

He is FIRST asking - how/where to test to confirm what his uncle told him !!!

THEN - how to best get it's value - if it indeed has value ???

So - IMO - we should be trying to help him with that as that is the purpose of this forum (instead of speculating its a scam)

I will say one more time --- he is asking for help !!!

He just is not saying it well as English is clearly not his native language

Kurt
Ask him to send you 10 gram to test

Based on Kurt’s response I would would like to see where this one goes. It doesn’t feel quite as bold as the other obvious scam posts. Let’s allow Kurt to work with it.

Based on Kurt’s response I would would like to see where this one goes. It doesn’t feel quite as bold as the other obvious scam posts. Let’s allow Kurt to work with it.
This is just wast of some refiners time . It's just a jock not real . The forum should stop any body for posting things like this .because there is some people can fall for it . Kurtak need to ask him to send a sample to test .wich I don't think he can do .because just a scam .

Latest posts

Back