• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Where can I sell calaverite ore(contains 3~7kg of gold per ton)?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh Noooo. This was like reading a mystery novel and finding the last two chapters were torn out of the book!
Well the OP was tired of the bullying, sold the ore, left in shame for being caught red handed for what ever.
This is quite common, people come and ask questions and then disappear.

We'd find pockets at the ORIGINAL 16:1 Mine running multiple ounces per pound. My first week on the payroll, we blasted out a little pocket and sacked up 4 rice bags - maybe 300 pounds - and recovered 750 oz of 850 fine Au.

We poured 60 oz bars and mailed them off to Johnson Mathey.

We'd also mill rock and make a concentrate off a Wilfley table. That, we sold to a little company in Idaho that did a cyanide leach. Later, I found a group in Reno that processed small batches of high grade concentrates.

That was 30plus years ago now...

So, these stories are interesting to me and

Follow up.
The OP agreed to send me a sample of the imaginary telluride. However the OP said he couldn't afford shipping so I offered him my DHL account. He then requested that I send him some MONEY to "dig up the sample". He also suggested that I open a company in China on his behalf....
Go figure.

Follow up.
The OP agreed to send me a sample of the imaginary telluride. However the OP said he couldn't afford shipping so I offered him my DHL account. He then requested that I send him some MONEY to "dig up the sample". He also suggested that I open a company in China on his behalf....
Go figure.
Isn't it absolutely amazing how poor all the people with large gold mines actually are? All that gold and they can not find anyone to buy any of it from them. poor people. I can never find enough, well unfortunately more than I actually have liquid assets, some weeks I have to turn people away who want cash on the day instead of a toll refinement and I hate having to turn clients away. It takes two hundred and fifty-five million years to get to me then people always want to rush instead of conducting business in a civilized manner.

Follow up.
Go figure.
Thanks for the update Makcc.

Do you still have the Calaverite? You are telling me there is over a pound of gold per ton of ore? I have calaverite also.

Attachments

• PSX_20210118_144402.jpg
    PSX_20210118_144402.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1
Up to 7kg of gold per ton, you say? Well, it just so happens that I'm an exceedingly wealthy Nigerian Prince with a bajillion pesos... or whatever currency we here in Totally Legit Nigeria use... all I need is your bank account number and I can transfer it all to you!

Send it to [email protected]

Lol, you scammers need to at least do basic research on ACTUAL AVERAGE YIELDS OF GOLD ORE before trying this nonsense.
It's not unheard of. I have 16 tons of Cripple Creek Ore tha scans at 45 oz per ton. Don't call him a scammer if he isn't sure. He did ask where to get an analysis done.

It's not unheard of. I have 16 tons of Cripple Creek Ore tha scans at 45 oz per ton. Don't call him a scammer if he isn't sure. He did ask where to get an analysis done.
He eventually found his information, maybe.
Last time seen on the forum in December.
He is also from China, so buying the ore may be problematic.

It's extremely fishy. 45 troy oz/ton is extraordinarily rich ore, and even that is just under 4 pounds per ton. This guy was claiming 15.4 pounds per ton. And was in China. How on earth in China did he have come across a large amount of such ore and escape the attention of the CCP? All social media there is scanned relentlessly. Mining operations are HEAVILY scrutinized (and nationalized) for maximum cash flow to the Party.

And why would this person be going to a random board of people from all over the planet rather than go locally to process such an outlandishly rich ore?

It raises so many red flags, it's like I'm looking into a sea of blood!

It's extremely fishy. 45 troy oz/ton is extraordinarily rich ore, and even that is just under 4 pounds per ton. This guy was claiming 15.4 pounds per ton. And was in China. How on earth in China did he have come across a large amount of such ore and escape the attention of the CCP? All social media there is scanned relentlessly. Mining operations are HEAVILY scrutinized (and nationalized) for maximum cash flow to the Party.

And why would this person be going to a random board of people from all over the planet rather than go locally to process such an outlandishly rich ore?

It raises so many red flags, it's like I'm looking into a sea of blood!
I do have the ore. A few tons actually. I would gladly send a sample to prove it if anyone is interested in some. Some have a lot of fluorite making it extremely rare.

Just curious how you got a couple tons. From the old open pit, or the new high grade to the North? I worked on the drill, when AK Drilling was in there doing reverse circulation for samples. Long before they started that pit. The average grade was 1 Troy per ton. I have heard there are pockets in it with almost pure Calaverite crystals. 1000's of Ozs. per ton. Not often, but spectacular when they occur. PM me if you are interested in selling a nice couple hundred dollar piece. I am in Colorado.

He eventually found his information, maybe.
Last time seen on the forum in December.
He is also from China, so buying the ore may be problematic.
The AF of CCP are so jealous of any PM discovery in this otherwise PM poor land...how did he hide it? How owuld he get it out? There are some deposits in almost inaccessible places I visited when I was very young and a Zippo lighter, with a carton of Marlboros and a Timex Watch spoke louder than a passport at what were then primitive border crossings. With China moving ethnic Chinese in in record numbers and enraged locals responding, that's all changed. There are emeralds and other beryls, too-- just no red beryls.

It's scam calvarite it's over 30 percent gold mixed with tellurium .if it's real calvarite it's way over what he's claiming . So he doesn't know about calvarite . Some of it mixed with gold silver tellurium. And it's not hard to extract gold from it. After evaporating tellerium . And it's very rare meneral.or gold ore .hard to find and any body that find it .it will be easy to sale .so this is a scam
My husband has what he believes is Calaverite. We've been told to have it assayed by Hazen Research. But they don't process it, if the assay shows it to be worth anything, do you know a company that will process it? I'm hitting a brick wall every place I try. And all of our research shows it's extremely difficult for an individual to try and process. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

My husband has what he believes is Calaverite. We've been told to have it assayed by Hazen Research. But they don't process it, if the assay shows it to be worth anything, do you know a company that will process it? I'm hitting a brick wall every place I try. And all of our research shows it's extremely difficult for an individual to try and process. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Confirm it with Hazen first.

I've actually always wanted to process high grade calaverite. So if it actually is, let me know!

There is not a custom mill in the state. We have been trying to get the state to build a couple small mills throughout the state. These would facilitate cleaning up some older dumps, as well as help the small miner. No go, as of yet, but we are still trying.
No response from Dsrazstuntdriver, despite the offer to purchase a piece of the Cripple Creek ore with fluorite.

Back