Rhodium ore

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well u used to have the richest rhodium ore on earth buddy I have tons of it for sale with gold and silver copper titanium. And cobalt zinc indium ruthenium ! I will also send sample to Byers im located in Arizona safford area thanks loya Steve805a gmail .com 928)701) 5161 ok thanks.
Please refrain from using lingo as U since this is an international forum and some users rely on translators.

Edited to correct spelling

Last edited:
Well u used to have the richest rhodium ore on earth buddy I have tons of it for sale with gold and silver copper titanium. And cobalt zinc indium ruthenium ! I will also send sample to Byers im located in Arizona safford area thanks loya Steve805a gmail .com 928)701) 5161 ok thanks.
Do you have a proper assay to certify your claims?
If not get one, you do not get sales in here until you have.
Besides that this is not a sections for sales, just for refining.
I can mnove it for you.

Do you have a proper assay to certify your claims?
If not get one, you do not get sales in here until you have.
Besides that this is not a sections for sales, just for refining.
I can mnove it for you.
Well I have the PDMI analysis for now I can send samples this stuff is all kinds of combinations this is what I have now B0A67B24-78A2-488D-A4C0-89252B182833.jpeg66B92CD3-602C-467A-B7B2-D62D9049AE79.jpegDE579520-C732-40EF-95C7-D23189157DED.jpegB6870413-036A-49FA-8184-B1FF0455A42D.jpeg3BF15C28-F102-4A93-961A-A4A3FF7789E9.jpeg

Chlorox won't give you PtCl2 no matter what the nature of the ore is. PtCl2 is not an easy one to make from aqueous solutions Randy. Also, PtCl2 looks like rust; it's not canary yellow regardless of pH. Likewise, you won't be having any alkaline rhodium chlorides. If you think you have rhodium, add some HCl to it and then tell me the colour. I've seen lots of RhCl3 in my time, and many, many, many other PGM compounds and complexes.

I wish I had access to really nice camera equipment so that I could take photos of all the commonly encountered PGM salts so that people on this forum could see what they really look like in their pure state and not get excited over different colours of solutions.

I can see you dissolving some Ru and Os with hypochlorite, but I highly doubt you're getting platinum out it, or rhodium.

I have a book that I suggest you read. It is by Cotton and Wilkinson, two excellent chemists that I wish were still around. It will teach you wonders about coordination chemistry of the PGMs. Get the 5th Edition.

Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
Hardcover: 1488 pages
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc; 5th edition (March 1988)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0471849979

This book will help you understand why you're being fooled by other transition metals and how the PGMs really behave. It can also give some insight into how you might treat your ore if you knew what was really in it (meaning you have a real assay done by professionals, again try Ledoux).

My point is that PGMs are quite rare. Your ore may have them present, but it won't be in an easily extractable matrix nor in a form that you can just hit with sulfuric or nitric or HCl even. You won't find the PGMs forming salts (like halides, i.e. chlorides/bromides) which are soluble and amenable to wet chem extraction because those salts are UNSTABLE and unlikely to survive the heat and pressure involved in their being thrust from the mantle to the crust and our own familiar terra firma. More likely you'll find Pt as an intermetallic with elements it likes-usually metalloids like As, Te, Se, Ge but maybe C and S.

I'm not saying that your ore is barren, it just sounds like you're extracting iron and copper and other first row d-block transition metals.

Just my thoughts.

Lou
I have the richest in North America rare earth minerals also contact me loyasteve805@ gmail .com

Well I have the PDMI analysis for now I can send samples this stuff is all kinds of combinations this is what I have now View attachment 54157View attachment 54158View attachment 54160View attachment 54161View attachment 54162
XRF is not reliable as assay for ores, unless you have full geochem libraries and proper calibration.
Most here would like a NiS assay for PGMs to make sure claims are true.
As far as I can see, this one is on precious metal mode, not in geochem mode.

XRF is not reliable as assay for ores, unless you have full geochem libraries and proper calibration.
Most here would like a NiS assay for PGMs to make sure claims are true.
As far as I can see, this one is on precious metal mode, not in geochem mode.
Look its good enough for a sale u do know typically the chemical essay will show more percentages than XRF its rich beyond anything in North America and I’m looking for Byers and if you like u can do a chemical analysis I’m old school hard rock miner I use heat test to verify melting point and it platinum based ore of all kinds of blends of metal I put my price it’s more than pretty rocks anyone want free sample of this u want to do the analysts u can I’ll pay u in raw ore for your trouble

Look its good enough for a sale u do know typically the chemical essay will show more percentages than XRF its rich beyond anything in North America and I’m looking for Byers and if you like u can do a chemical analysis I’m old school hard rock miner I use heat test to verify melting point and it platinum based ore of all kinds of blends of metal I put my price it’s more than pretty rocks anyone want free sample of this u want to do the analysts u can I’ll pay u in raw ore for your trouble
Use proper language so our international members can understand what you say.
XRF is neither recommended nor accepted as Assay for ores.

es will just show more percent of each mineral it is 100 percent want the bun says and more I did heat test and acetylene oxyfuell did not even begin to melt this combination of gold rhodium palladium mix blend
What you post here, show that you really do not understand how this work.
Listen to Lou, he is our main man with regards to PGMs
So you have two choices, stop or get a proper assay.

That would be excellent
I realize all this I am a comission inspector for national board of pressure vessels and boilers I known a thing about geology it good enough essay for purchase besides they all have different blend alloy different percentages so that test is invalid to me is that relly needed for sale and processing it ? Didn’t think so it is more than what it shows now who wants to buy some if I need to I can sell it all to foreign company ? This makes Grasberg in Montana cringe they might want to buy some I’m contacting them also

What you post here, show that you really do not understand how this work.
Listen to Lou, he is our main man with regards to PGMs
So you have two choices, stop or get a proper assay.
U dont need to buy it ok I don’t need a stinking essay I know what it is and I respect and understand u I just came to sell it so who wants to help out u will not regret your interactions with me so lets do some sales

U dont need to buy it ok I don’t need a stinking essay I know what it is and I respect and understand u I just came to sell it so who wants to help out u will not regret your interactions with me so lets do some sales
Thank u all for your wisdom I appreciate you all hey I’m heare to spread the wealth I have unlimited supply for who ever likes I am setting up my buyers for success contact me I appreciate u all i only received this blessing to change the world and help the poor so let’s make money pepole u will not regret interaction. And business with French mining metals ! Then we can talk rare earth minerals I found indium

Once again, use proper language.
Next, if and only if, the XRF is set to proper Geochem mode and then properly warmed up and calibrated,
it will detect somewhat close to what is in there.
In Precious metal mode it will not understand its readings and substitute unknowns with something similar from its libraries.
The only thing I'm reasonably sure of, is that you have no Arsenic, since that will come out as Iridium.

So so far you have showed us some rocks, nothing more nothing less.
So get an reliable assay or stop these claims.

Next, if and only if, the XRF is set to proper Geochem mode and then properly warmed up and calibrated,
In Precious metal mode it will not understand its readings and substitute unknowns with something similar from its libraries.
The only thing I'm reasonably sure of, is that you have no Arsenic, since that will come out as Iridium.

It’s cadnium arsnic but only on certain ores good point my friend I worked 23 years in Miami arizona smelter arsenic is not good arsenic burns at low temperature and It unpleasant odor is familar to me I’m old school we needed none of this in our day to prospect and mine do I really need it for sales they are costly how will that help sales it’s so many different combinations

Here we go again :D :D

Richest rhodium ores in the world picked somewhere on waste rock pile... Measured with wanky XRF in improper mode, uncallibrated, and there it is - another rhodium "miracle" :)

I did not need any of that to identify my material are u familiar with melting points of metals ? That how we did it back before all this technology it will never be cost affective there is to many combinations and blends I is what I claim and rich beyond anything in North America
I have one of the most experienced pgm labs right here in my backyard, Send me a pm and I will have your ore looked at, and if it holds any value, I can have it all proccessed with a small plasma arc furnace (best &safest recovery available), But I have to warn you , if your bullshitting me , I do not take kindly to anyone wasting my time, and thats a fact........Frog
im right here in USA brother u Need ore I have it contact me for details [email protected] I’ll hook u up brother I need your help

Latest posts

Back